Learn how to use the Tim Holtz' Distress Crackle Resist technique with this tutorial that gives step by step instructions on applying this method to a Manila tag. Materials you will need include distress crackle paint, distress ink (for this project, in "Vintage Photo", "Fire Brick" and "Black Soot"), Inkssentials' ink blending tool, foam, nonstick craft sheet, Inkssentials' Mini Mister filled with water, heated craft tool, paper towel, stamp, and a Manila tag. After done, use this tag in a scrap booking project, on a card, or as a gift tag!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades