In this tutorial, we learn how to make a 12" by 24" two-page scrapbook layout. First, you will need to gather all of your papers and stickers that you want on your pages. Also, grab your pictures you want to use. Next, figure out where you want to place your photo, then glue it down. After you do this, add on an additional photo in another space of the paper. Place a background underneath the picture first if you want to give it a matted look. Also make sure to place in any stickers that you would like, along with stamps and sentiments.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades