In this tutorial, we learn how to make a photo cube. This project can be done in a couple of hours and only costs a couple of dollars! To start, you will first get an exact measurement of the width of your wood. After marking these, you will cut the wood using a band saw. After the eight blocks are finished, line them up in a cube and use clear packing tape to secure them together. Use a sharp blade to trip the tape. You can then open up the cube to show six different sides and tape your photos to them, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades