In this tutorial, we learn how to make a slit flower frame card. First, gather all your cardstock together in the colors that you would like. Then, take the first one and cut a circle window in it using a blade and a template. Then, punch slits on the outer frame of the window. From here, shade the petals and pull them out from the card to stick out. Then, place a rubber stamp with hearts on the other place of card stock. Then, turn the flower frame over and apply foam tape to the back. From here, place the card with the hearts on the back of this and you will see the hearts through the circular window!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades