In this video, we learn how to turn a composition book into a decorative notebook. First, measure your composition book, then measure out that same size on a piece of decorative paper. Next, put adhesive on the back of this on all four edges, then diagonally. Now, you will have a solid attachment for the paper to be placed on top of the composition notebook. Use a straight edge to push it down and it's completely flat. Then, use scissors to cut any excess paper off of the edges and corners. You can wrap the edges up and over the corner as well to give it a wrapped look. To finish, you can apply a sentiment to the paper and a background under it and then use all the time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades