In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to use non-standard page protectors when scrapbooking. It is a tip on getting a large number of photos in an album without taking up too much space or using too many supplies. You can get 12 x 12 page protectors in terms of size but with pockets for 4 x 6 photos. This way you will have 6 photos on each side of the protector. Or maybe you put 5 photos and a card on one side. If you don't want to mess around with extra page protectors, you can also take six 4 x 6 photos and paste them on a 12 x 12 card stock.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades