Making a scrapbook with glimmer mist, allows you to create interesting effects for scrapbooking. Shake the glimmer mist properly. Instead of shaking it up and down, shake it horizontally in circles. If you shake it up and down, it forces bubbles into the mist, which is the cause of splattering. You'll see a tornado inside, if you are shaking it properly. Distance from the surface, changes the effect of the spray. If the sprayer is spitting, instead of spraying evenly, then it means that the sprayer is clogged. You should unclog it, before you go further. One way to do that is to remove the cap and soak it in warm water. The first spray should be away from your project, in order to determine the way your sprayer is working. When you use the mister, you could coat the surface well, then wipe it away with a cloth for one effect. For another effect, you could use your brayer. You could also use screens and stencils and stamps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades