In this tutorial, we learn how to use Fiskars Decorative Edge scrapbook layout. First, you will need to pick out the templates, pictures, and paper that you want to use for this project. Now, place the stencil over the card stock and cut out the stencil shapes you want, stars work best if you are doing a fun child theme. Now, apply these to your base card stock, and arrange a frame over the background. Now, apply the picture to the page and add on the stencils you just cut out. Add in quotes to different pieces of card stock, then place a frame around them to give it more of a finished look and enjoy! Use your imagination and be creative with this, the possibilities are endless.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades