In this tutorial, we learn how to use the feature keys for your Cricut machine. There are six feature keys on every cartridge. The first is the shadow feature key that create a matte to highlight your letter. The shadow blackout key creates a solid matte that doesn't cut out the holes in between the letters. The charm feature key puts a charm top on the top of letters. The sign feature key puts letters inside of a small sign post, making it one inch from top to bottom. The slotted feature key puts the lettering into an oval tag shape that you can slide ribbon through on the top. These are the great features on the Cricut machine that are easy to use!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades