In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to use the Crop-A-Dile to set eyelets. The Crop-A-Dile is a tool that can punch holes and snap eyelets. The sides of the tool allows users to set a measurement for hole punching. This allows for users to make accurate and straight holes. Then put the eyelet on the hole and use the middle part of the tool is set it. Simply squeeze it to bind the eyelet to the paper. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy making arts and crafts, and would like to learn how to use a Crop-A-Dile.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades