Supplies needed1. flower cut outs (you can buy them from A Piece of Craft)2. Water colors3. paint brushes4. clean water5. heat gun5. Water color pallet Steps 1. Add water colors to pallet 2. Add small amount of water to water color and DO NOT mix all the water color with the water. 3. take one color from the outer edge of the pallet and begin with the center of the larger flower and dab the water and lightest color on the center of the flower. If you need to add more water do so. The water color should almost reach the outer edge of the flower but keep the very edge white. 4. Take the water color and mix all together and press darker color to the center and work 1/2 to the edge. 5. finish the edge of the petal with a clean brush and rub water color around edge tinting it the color of the petal. repeat steps 1 through 5 for the small petal in a different color. 6. Take a heat gun and blow the petal dry. Make sure that you move the heat gun around as to not burn your petals. may use tweezers to keep them from blowing away. 7. Take a small amount of glue and put a small dab on the larger petal and place the smaller petal on top. 8. finish the center with a bead or gem. you now have a finished flower.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades