Stampinmama1 shows us how to soften edges of paper with ink sponges. When you sponge, you get a little softer look onto the paper. You're going to want to use a round stamping sponge and you would want to cut it up into six pieces to have more control over them. Rub your sponge directly onto the pad, grind it on pretty hard. Go right along the edge of your paper, ink it up again and keep going. You will get a soft feathery edge instead of a fairly bland edge with no soft look to it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades