In order to make your own designer brads, you will need the following: clear or colored ultra thick embossing enamel, brads, glitter, ink, acrylic paint, a heat gun, and tweezers. Brads are brass paper fasteners. Dip the brads in glitter paint and enamel. Allow them to dry. Another method is to dip them in embossing ink and clear UT. Heat it. When it melts, repeat. Dip in ink and UT and heat. Repeat this at least 3 times and set aside to dry and cool. Dip it in glitter if you like. Before setting it aside. This can also be done with out the glitter. Just dip the brad in black UT. Heat it. Dip it again and repeat the heating dipping process a couple of times. Set it aside to dry and cool.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades