This video illustrate us how to make a Tim Holtz inspired tag with distress inks and water. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take all the requirements that is water, distress inks, paper, dryer stamps etc.
Step 2: Now take a plain tag and crumble this and then open it so that the paper has crushed look.
Step 3: Now take the ink and rub it on the paper and then spray water on it.
Step 4; Dry the paper with dryer and then take different ink and then with stamp spread these ink on the tag and then dry the tag completely.
Step 5: Now take any stamp and press this on the ink pad and then on the tag and leave it to dry.
Step 6: Now stick some flowers or butterfly on this tag and there you are ready with your tag.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades