Are you a scrap booking nut? Why not add some flare to your page with a three-dimensional looking photo collage? 3D photos are the best way to jazz up a page and take it from boring to popping! In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to make your photographs from Fourth of July a three dimensional fireworks experience using a Fiskars' Fingertip Craft Knife, as well as a self healing matt, a 5x7" background photo, a 4x6" focal point photo, and some Ranger's Pop It! Shapes. Before beginning your project, replace the blade in your Fiskars Fingertip Craft Knife for the best results. Good luck with your project!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades