In this video, we learn how to make a shadowbox. First, you will need to have a frame that is thick and pops out from the wall. After this, layer hot glue down on the inside of the frame where you are going to put what goes on the inside. Decorate it how you like, a good idea is to use fake moss, wood chips, and stones on the inside. Decorate this as unique as you would like to, let your imagination go wild! After you have decorated the frame as you would like it, grab a piece of paper that you want for the backdrop. Once this is finished, place it on the backing of the box and then attach it to the box! When finished, enjoy your new piece of art.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades