In this tutorial, we learn how to make a scrapbook about all of the books you've read. First, you will want to take a part from the pages that meant the most to you. Type out the text that was written, then glue it onto a similar sized piece of card stock. Adhere this to the top of a picture that has the same theme as the text that you just wrote out. After you do this, decorate your page even more until it's completely finished. You can also take pictures of the books that you have read and put them into different pages with the book covers on them. This is a great way to remember beloved books and come back to visiting them. Decorate these as much as you would like!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades