In this video, we learn how to make a multi-pocket/tag envelope page for mini scrapbook. To start, you will need to put the different pieces of paper together. You will need to use a standard number 10 envelope, then trim off each end so that the envelope body is nine inches long. Then, stick down the flap and then score from one end out four inches to the middle. Then, fold this down. After this, you will cut the ends off and two pockets will be created. Now, cut out half circles to create space to insert the tags inside. Once you have finished this, you can start to decorate the page! You can decorate this anyway you would like, then stick the tags into the open pockets to store!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades