This how to video shows you how to create your own home made foam applicator for blending. This will be useful as you can use items you can find at home and save money. You will need a piece of wood, such as a child's letter block, a piece of foam, and two pieces of velcro. Stick the pieces of velcro on to the block. From there, stick the foam applicator on top of the velcro. Once this is done, you are ready to use your very own home made foam applicator. You can use this for blending and other crafting activities. This video shows you a simple way to create this useful device.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades