Everyone loves the personal touch of a homemade greeting card, so why send such a beautiful gift in a plain white envelope? To maintain the crafty beauty of your card, why not make a custom envelope to go with it?
In this tutorial, learn how to make a very easy homemade envelope using nothing but a piece of paper and some tape. Your friends and family will be so excited to get this in the mail, that they will never throw the envelope away.
So, whether you are sending thank you notes, invitations or holiday greetings, there is an envelope for every occasion. Check out your local craft store for some pretty patterned or colorful paper and start folding!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades