In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make flower arrangements on a card. To make this you will need punched out pieces of flowers, snowflakes and leaves of different shapes, sizes and color. You will also need some small size paper flowers, glue dots and cards. To make flowers, you can take a rose and twist the wire stem around a paintbrush to give it a curly shape. Then put a glue dot below the rose and attach it to a punched out snowflake. Take some punched out branches and put them on a punched out petals design with glue dot. Now attach the rose and snowflake on top of this. Then you can attach one more bigger and a different colored petal design under this arrangement. Your flower is ready and you attach it to the card with a glue dot. You can put more flowers and other shapes on the card to make it more attractive.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades