This video gives a demonstration of how to make a double bow for scrapbooking. First, cut a short piece of your ribbon off the end. Make this piece about 5 inches long. Next, after leaving a tail of ribbon bend a longer piece of the ribbon over and over, smoothly, until you have 2 loops on each side which creates the double bow. Cut off the end of the ribbon, leaving a tail. Pinch the middle of the double bow. Use the short piece which you cut earlier to tie around the middle of the bow. Adjust as you like it. Finally, trim the edges to look neat. You have a nice double bow for scrapbooking.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades