In this Arts & Crafts video tutorial you will learn how to make a distressed scarpbook tag. Take two tags, one red color and one yellow color and strip the threads off. Take a light color ‚ÄòDistress‚Äô ink on a sponge and dab one side of the yellow tag with it to give it a light rough look. Now take little darker brown ink on another sponge and dab the edges of the tag with it. Then place the tag in a box and spray Glimmer mist on the tag. Dry the tag with a dryer. Now dab some more brown ink on the tag a little unevenly. Then shred the edges and dab some dark brown ink on the edges and either draw or stamp a picture. Watch the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades