In this video, we learn how to make custom chipboard buttons for scrapbooking. First, take a scrap of chipboard and use a circle trimmer to cut circles out. Cut circles out of patterned paper in different sizes using many different patterns. Now, apply glossy finish onto the papers and wipe off the excess liquid. Ink the edges after this, then put adhesive onto the back of each of the different circles. Now, you can punch holes into the center of the circle to make it look like a button. Now, you will be able to use this on your scrapbooking projects whenever you would like, enjoy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades