This video tutorial is in the Arts & Crafts category which will show you how to make crumpled flowers for scrapbooking. Cut out three circles of 2", 1 1/2" and 1" diameter out of a sheet of paper. Then wet the pieces of paper lightly with water or colored ink and crumple them one by one as shown in the video. Then place the three pieces together and pin them up with a split pin. Now crumple the edges of the paper further to give them the look of a flower. Allow it to dry and your flower is ready.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades