How to make decorative roses out of baby socks. All you need is a baby sock and some floral wire and green floral tape. Watch the video to learn how to wrap the sock to look like a rosebud around a wire stem, and then tape the base of the sock well with the floral tape. Continue to wrap the tape all the way down the wire so it looks like a nice green stem. Makes a great gift for expectant mothers as it's not only cute but they can also unwrap them and use the socks for their new baby boy or girl!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades