This video is about how to make a story board craft. In this case the story is about Alice in Wonderland. In this case 3 Eco art boards are taken of a suitable size of 2 1/2"X3 1/2" the left edge is decorated with a lace spray painted with Memorie mist spray, the rest of the card is also spray painted. Now from Queen Kat Designs the stampings are selected and stamped on each board as per the story. Whilst stamping Indian stamping ink is used as it does not smudges. For extra decoration paper clay may be used from moulds and painted brightly. To hang a colored ribbon is glued with a gap of about 1/4" along the sides forming a loop at the top. The ribbon may be hidden by gluing colored paper of the size of the ATC boards.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades