Maria from [www.stamininspirations.blogspot.com stampininspirations.blogspot.com] shows us how to make a 4x4 mini double accordion picture album. You will need a 4 x 9 in. piece of designer paper, a 4 x 9 in. piece of card stock, a 3.5 x 8.5 piece of designer paper, two 3.5 x 12 in pieces of card stock and two 4 x 4 in pieces of chipboard as well as some smaller pieces of designer paper and card stock and some ribbon. Rubber cement, a scorer and some double sided tape are also needed. Maria shows us how to make the cover, and then attach two pieces of card stock folded in an accordion shape. The pages are then decorated with designer paper before affixing your favorite family photos. This project would make a wonderful gift for a loved one.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades