In this video, we learn how to flatten a bottle cap in the Cuttlebug with Sara Sandberg. Before you do this, make sure you purchase bottle caps from a store, the ones from your home beer will not work with the Cuttlebug. Place your thick white A mat in the Cuttlebug, then place the bottle caps flat side down on top. Next, place a dye on top with the metal side down. After this, crank the lever and pull the papers through the machine. When you remove the top, your bottle caps will have flattened! You can use small dyes if you want to, you just have to do one at a time.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades