You will need: white glossy card stock, 2 ink refill colors, an optional metallic ink refill, cotton ball and rubbing alcohol.
Roll your cotton ball or pad into a soft ball, adding 2/3 drops of your first Ink Refill color to the resultant ball, then do the same with the second ink refill color.
Add some rubbing alcohol directly onto the cotton ball and dab the ball all over the card stock until it is covered.
If one color does not show that well, add more of it to another cotton ball as above, then apply over the card stock.
Once complete you'll have a perfect marble effect card slip for your Scrapbook.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades