Anyone interested in scrapbooking can learn how to do the Brayer technique with ink refills for cards with this video tutorial. You will need a piece of glossy cardstock as well as stamps. Make sure to keep your fingers off the paper to avoid smudging. You will need the dandelion stamp to stamp the cardstock. Add a stem stamp to your flowers followed by the dandelion fluff along the top of your paper. Then, emboss your stamps with black embossing powder making sure to use a separate piece of paper to catch the embossing powder so that it does not get all over your work area. Use a paint brush to brush off the excess powder without scratching what you just stamped. Then, take your embossing dryer to actually emboss the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades