First of all you have to arrange for materials like ink blending tool, ink blending foam, some tags to be used as practice surface and a distress ink pad. The tutor advises that you must not use a blending tool like a stamp and never make a lot of impressions using it on any surface. Instead of stamping the ink on the surface like a stamp you have to be careful while using it. Use a blending tool in such a way that the whole ink goes slowly onto the tag. Start by working the blending tool on the edges of the tag so that the edges are slowly covered by ink. Always use a light hand while doing so. Now use another color and start blending the two colors on to the tag. Now use other colors as well and spread them around the surface of the tag. Now use a darker ink to create some definition on end of the tag. Now by doing so you have a prepared a great background to stamp on. This surface is now ready for creating some art. That‚Äôs it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades