In this video, we learn how to distress old wallpaper. First, cover your chip board and then take the piece of paper and tear the edges. Tear all the way around, or how you prefer it to look. Next, rub quick dry adhesive onto the back of the paper, then brush it to the ends of the paper. Now, push the paper onto the chip board and start to roll and crinkle it up. Distress the paper first if you want to, then continue pushing the paper until it looks how you like it. Make sure you work quickly, because this will dry very quickly.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades