Want to create scenery to decorate your scrapbook? You can use torn paper to create this effect cheaply and easily. This video describes how. For example, if you want to create mountains, choose some brown paper, and tear in a jagged pattern, using your finger as a guide. If you want white-capped mountains, tear with the front side facing you. If you don't want white-capped mountains, turn the paper over and tear. You can also create other scenery. The woman in the video creates scenery such as lakes and ground in addition to the mountains. Simple and quick!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades