You've organized your materials and chosen your book. Now it's time to get down to brass tacks. . . and tapes, stamps, stickers, cardstocks, markers... Watch this how to video to learn how to make your own scrapbook.
You Will Need
* Your materials, organized into layouts
* Your scrapbook or album of choice
* Archival-quality background paper or cardstock
* Sharp scissors or a small precision knife
* Archival-quality page protectors
* Archival-quality tape or adhesive
* And archival-quality pens or markers
* Photo mats
* Decorative embellishments
* Scrap paper
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.