StampinMama1 demonstrates how to add ink texture effects to your scrapbook projects. When creating backgrounds for your scrapbook pages, you can use ink to both create texture and create interesting effects on the layout. Press the ink on the paper to use a direct to paper ink application technique. You can create cool effects like waves using this technique. Don't swipe the pad around or smudge it onto the paper. Instead, drag the ink pad in a motion of waves across the page. Start at one edge and end at the other edge, dragging the ink pad in one fluid motion. You may need to press down hard on the ink pad. Ink pads are great ways to add effects to your scrapbook projects.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades