In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to add hemp twine to accent a scrapbook photo. Users will only need a line of twine and tape. Put the twine on one side of the picture and tape the back to hold it. Now wrap the twine in a diagonal pattern (right and left). Then wrap it down the middle and tape the back again to hold it. Trim off the extra twine and tape all the strings of twine at the back, so that it won't move. This video will benefit those viewers who want to add an embellishment to a photo.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades